BOARD OF EDUCATION RECOGNITION
1 p.m. – The County Commissioners will join the Board of Education in recognizing Charles County High Schools' Pages to the Maryland General Assembly for the 2020 Legislative Session at the Charles County Board of Education (5980 Radio Station Road, La Plata).
1:30 p.m. – The Open Session of the Commissioners’ Meeting begins in the Commissioner’s Meeting Room.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
- Recognition: Maryland Breastfeeding Coalition
- Proclamation: National Mentoring Month
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Approval of the Minutes of Dec. 10 and Dec. 17, 2019
- Notice: Next Commissioners' Session is Scheduled for Jan. 28, 2020
- Approval Items
1:50 p.m. – Briefing: Salvation Army
2:00 p.m. – Briefing: Arts and Entertainment District for La Plata, Maryland
2:15 p.m. – Briefing and Request for Letter of Support: Reliant Group Management - Application to HUD
- Action on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Commissioner New Business
The Closed Session will begin at 2:45 p.m. in the Government Building Conference Room. All or a portion of this session may be closed pursuant to 3-305(b)(1)(4)(7) of the General Provisions Article of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
THIS AGENDA IS TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Visit BoardDocs for detailed information on this agenda.