- All waste and recycling must originate from Charles County.
- Commercial/Bulk fees are assessed to all commercial haulers and any vehicle with;
- business name, sign, or logo
- dump body or dump trailer
- gross weight of 10,000 pounds or greater
- stake body, utility body, sideboards, ladder racks, or cargo body van
- FY19 Landfill Operating Fees and Hours (The Charles County Landfill is not funded by County taxes.)
- Piney Church Road Mulch Facility
- Proof of Charles County residency is required
- Tag-A-Bag Program
Out-of-County refuse, commercial loads of demolition debris, asbestos, hazardous chemicals, dead animals, gas cylinders, ashes, and liquids.
- Children must remain in vehicles at all times.
- Patrons must obey load covering laws, posted speed limits, and the traffic signals stationed at the scales.
- Off-road tires are strongly recommended.
- Tow hooks are required for all commercial vehicles and trailers. Drivers are responsible to attach tow cables in the unlikely event a vehicle becomes stuck.